- Kerlix Bandage Rolls are made of prewashed, fluff dried 100% woven gauze with unique crinkle-weave pattern for loft and bulk.
- Kerlix Bandage Rolls provide fast-wicking action, superior aeration, and excellent absorbency.
- Finished edges on the product reduce loose ends and lint.
- This product is available in 6 and 8 ply.
- This water-resistant and transparent film helps to seal out germs for optimal wound healing
- Provides instant protection for cuts and scrapes
- Portable and easy to apply
- Unique quatrefoil shape with a wide border is designed to fit the contours of the human body securely and allow patients to shower
- Masking layer minimizes the visual impact of strikethrough and is less obvious under clothing
- Excellent fluid locking under pressure for less leakage, plus odor absorption
- Multilayered design provides cushioning and helps redistribute pressure
- Silicone wound contact layer minimizes trauma to the wound and pain to the patient during dressing changes while allowing the dressing to be repositioned; change indicator helps avoid unnecessary dressing changes and waste
- Puracol Plus AG+ collagen wound dressings with silver help jump-start stalled or chronic wounds1,2,3 when antimicrobial properties of silver are desired and help promote natural healing
- High-quality 100% collagen powder maintains a high degree of nativity 4,5
- High gel integrity6 helps the dressings stay in good contact with the wound bed over time
- Indications: pressure, venous, diabetic ulcers, partial and full-thickness wounds, ulcers caused by mixed vascular etiologies, first- and second-degree burns, donor sites and other surface wounds, abrasions, traumatic wounds healing by secondary intention, and dehisced surgical wounds
- Contraindications: active vasculitis or patients with known sensitivity to collagen or silver; product not indicated for third-degree burns
- Driver V, French M, Cain J, Hagen H, Hijazin M, Patel M. The Use of Native Collagen Dressings on Chronic Lower Extremity Wounds: Case Studies. Presented at SAWC. Tampa, FL. 2007.
- A Clinical Safety and Efficacy Evaluation on Seriously Chronic Wounds with a Native Collagen Dressing, data on file.
- Rogers LC, Armstrong DG. The promise of stem cells. Podiatry Management. June/July 2007:65-70.
- Data on file.
- Picrosirius Assay to Determine Relative Nativity of Two Collagenous Dressings, internal report.
- Comparative Physical Properties of Two Collagenous Dressings, Promogran and Puracol Plus, data on file.
- Bandages allow for even compression
- Single use only
- Transparent film dressing reinforced with soft fabric border designed to minimize catheter movement
- Film helps provide water-resistant, sterile barrier to external contaminants, including liquids, bacteria and viruses
- Transparent for continuous visibility of IV insertion site
- Picture-frame delivery helps make accurate placement easy
- Dressing flexes with skin for greater patient comfort