4-Wheel Stability with 3-Wheel Maneuverability
Get a 4-wheel scooter with a 3-wheel turning radius with the Zero Turn 8 and Pride’s patented, intelligent-turning, iTurn Technology™. Navigate tight corners and small spaces effortlessly with a 37.25” turning radius. Illuminate your ride with bright LED lighting. Dual motors and CTS suspension ensure a smooth and comfortable drive.
- Charging port built into the tiller for easy charging
- Contemporary new rim design makes the Zero Turn 8 look as good as it drives
- CTS suspension for comfortable long range use
- Delta tiller, ergonomic wraparound handles enables easy-to-use left or right hand operation
- Dual motors for added traction in rough terrain
- Feather touch disassembly permits simple frame separation with only one hand
- Front basket
- Full LED lighting package for safe operation
- iTurn Technology™ provides 4-wheel stability with 3-wheel turning radius
- USB charger built into the tiller for convenient charging of smart phones and portable devices
- Your choice of six contemporary, interchangeable color shrouds
* Pride FDA Class II Medical Devices are designed to aid individuals with mobility impairments. *
Fire Opal, Green Moonstone, Onyx Black, Pearl White, Pewter, Sapphire Blue
Model: Zero Turn 8 4-Wheel
Weight Capacity: 325 lbs.
Front Tire: 2″x7″ solid
Rear Tires: 2.5″x9″ solid
Maximum Speed1: Up to 5.9 mph
Ground Clearance3: 1.3″ at motor, 1.5″ at anti-tip, 3.5″ at side deck
Turning Radius3: 37.25″
Seating3: Foldable, compact black vinyl seat 17w x 17d
Seat-to-Ground Height Range: 21.5″-23.5″
Weight with Batteries: 152 lbs.
Battery Weight: Battery box 32 lbs., batteries 13.5 lbs. each
Battery Requirements4,5: (2) 12V deep-cycle, Size: 22 AH
Per Charge Range1,2: Up to 13.1 miles (200 lbs.); Up to 11 miles (325 lbs.)
Battery Charger: Off-board, 3.5 amp
Suspension: CTS (Comfort-Trac front and rear suspension)
Weight of Heaviest Piece3,6: 48 lbs. (rear section)
Medicare Code Coverage: K0899 Power Mobility Device, not coded by DME PDAC or does not meet criteria
1 Varies with user weight, terrain type, battery amp-hour (AH), battery charge, battery condition and tire condition. These specifications can be subject to a variance of (+/- 10%).
2 Due to manufacturing tolerances and continual product improvement, this specification can be subject to a variance of (+ or 3%).
3 AGM or gel cell type required.
4 Tested in accordance with ANSI/RESNA, WC Vol2, section 4 & ISO 7176-4 standards. Results derived from theoretical calculations based on battery specifications and drive system performance. Test conducted at maximum weight capacity.
5 Battery weight may vary based on manufacturer.
NOTE: All specifications subject to change without notice.
The information contained herein is correct at the time of publication; we reserve the right to alter specifications without prior notice. Speed and range vary with user weight, terrain type, battery charge, battery condition and tire pressure. Due to manufacturing tolerances and continual product improvement, length, width, turning radius and ground clearance can be subject to variance of + or – 3 %. Dimensions listed are for power base only. Overall measurements will vary based on seating and accessory selections.