- Exclusive one-hand feather touch disassembly provides the ultimate quick transport system
- Delta tiller with wraparound handles
- Easy-to-read Ambient Voltmeter
- Exclusive stylish, lightweight, non-scuffing, black, low-profile tires
- Long-lasting, high-intensity LED headlight offers optimal pathway illumination
- Lightweight pinchless hinge seat eight position rotation, sliders and viscoelastic foam inserts for increased comfort
- Easy-grip tiller adjustment knob
- Easy access tiller-mounted charger port
- Auto-connecting front-to-rear harness
* Pride FDA Class II Medical Devices are designed to aid individuals with mobility impairments. *
Candy Apple Red, Viper Blue
Model: Victory 10 3-Wheel
Model Number: SC610
HCPCS Code*: K0801 Group 1 Heavy Duty
Front Tires: 3.5″ x 10″ Solid
Rear Tires: 3.5″ x 10″ Solid
Maximum Speed*: Up to 5.3 MPH
Ground Clearance: 2.2″ at motor, 1.26″ at anti-tip, 3.4″ at side deck
Turning Radius**: 42″
Overall Length**: 45.25″
Overall Width of Base**: 22.25″
Seat-to-Ground Height Range: 23.5″-25″
Seat Type: Foldable, Black Vinyl (18″x17″)
Weight**: 133 lbs.
Seat-to-Deck Height Range: 17.5-19″
Battery Weight: 24 lbs. each (U-1); 32 lbs. each (40AH)
Battery Requirements: (2)U1 or (2)40AH
Maximum Range Per Charge*: Up to 15.5 miles
Battery Charger: Off-board, 3.5A (U-1)/; Off-board, 5A (40 AH)
Maximum Weight Capacity: 400 lbs.
Standard Body Colors: Candy Apple Red, Viper Blue
Weight of Heaviest Piece**: 54 lbs. (Front Section)
Warranty: Lifetime limited on frame; 2-Year limited on Electronics; 2-Year limited on Drivetrain
The information contained herein is correct at the time of publication; we reserve the right to alter specifications without prior notice.
*HCPCS codes provided should not considered as legal advice and do not guarantee reimbursement. Payor coding, coverage and bundling guidelines may apply.
*Speed & range vary with user weight, terrain type, battery charge, battery condition and tire pressure.
**Due to manufacturing tolerances and continued product improvement, this specification is subject to a variance of +/- 3%