Designed to meet the increasingly high demands of a modern hospital environment, the versatile high performance ward bed with split side rails is ideal for use in general wards, specialist areas and for high dependent patients in CCU and HDU. This innovative ward bed achieves the optimum combination of safety, performance, functionality and cost efficiency.
- Advanced ward bed with split side rails to help protect the patient from the risk of falls, designed with patient safety in mind
- The iQ split side rails provide increased patient safety when the mattress platform is flat and continue to keep the patient safe as they follow the movement of the bed
- The side rails can be easily lowered with the specially designed one hand handle release; the blue handles are easily identified on each of the side rails
- Split side rails include a self-lowering function for ease of use
- To assist the patient getting in and out of bed safely the split side rails lower to below the level of the mattress
- The side rails include a specially designed slot for the patient handset to sit securely
Dimensions: 8.0″ (W) x 8.3″ (H) x 8.5″ (D)
Electrical Requirements: 100-240V, 50/60 Hz, 1.2A Max., 12 V
Flow Range: 27 lpm Free Flow, Unrestricted
Power Consumption: 33 Watts Max.
Sound Level: 55 dBA Typical
Vacuum Range: 50-550 mmHg
Warranty: Limited 2 Years on Unit, Limited 90 Days on Battery
Weight: 6.6 lbs