- Provides additional stability when entering and exiting the tub or shower.
- Easy to install or remove with locking latches that secure the grab bar into place.
- Color indicators ensure safe and secure installation. Green display means the grab bar is secure and ready for use, red will be displayed if the seal is not airtight.
- Featuring a rubber non-slip grip and molded handle finger grips on the underside for additional safety and security.
- CAUTION: Grab Bar is to be used as a balance assist only. It is not intended to support body weight, and body weight should not be applied to grab bar. (If a device is required to bear any body weight, or is used for leverage, it is recommended that a traditional, permanently mounted grab bar be installed.) Before each and every use, make sure grab bar is securely attached. If it can be moved or feels at all loose, flip up the latches and reattach in accordance with these instructions. Ensure that reattachment is secure before use.
White & Beige
Adjustable Clamp: 3″ (smallest) | 6.25″ (widest)
Carton Shipping Weight: 3.5 lbs.
Warranty: Limited Lifetime
Weight: .5 lbs.
Grab Bars: Length 12″
|Settings||Suction Cup Grab Bars remove||AquaSense Knurled Chrome Grab Bar remove||AquaSense Shower Stool remove||AquaSense Bath Mat, Contoured with Invigorating Massage Zones remove||Premium Raised Toilet Seat With Removable Arms remove||Deluxe Bariatric Shower Chair with Cross-Frame Brace remove|
|Availability||In stock||In stock||In stock||In stock||In stock||In stock|
|Add to cart|
|Description||12" Suction||Size - 12"||Size - 19.25" (Fits Elongated Toilets)||Without Back, Knock Down|
FeaturesWhen standing up in the bathtub or the shower becomes difficult, a shower stool can offer security and comfort, in the shower as well as in the bath. This Shower stool, by AquaSense®, is ideal for shower enclosures and narrow bathtubs, this height adjustable shower stool is made from lightweight aluminum tubing and blow-molded plastic. It features a textured surface and 4 slip resistant rubber safety tips.