- Provides additional stability when entering and exiting the tub or shower.
- Easy to install or remove with locking latches that secure the grab bar into place.
- Color indicators ensure safe and secure installation. Green display means the grab bar is secure and ready for use, red will be displayed if the seal is not airtight.
- Featuring a rubber non-slip grip and molded handle finger grips on the underside for additional safety and security.
- CAUTION: Grab Bar is to be used as a balance assist only. It is not intended to support body weight, and body weight should not be applied to grab bar. (If a device is required to bear any body weight, or is used for leverage, it is recommended that a traditional, permanently mounted grab bar be installed.) Before each and every use, make sure grab bar is securely attached. If it can be moved or feels at all loose, flip up the latches and reattach in accordance with these instructions. Ensure that reattachment is secure before use.
Carton Shipping Weight: 3.5 lbs.
Warranty: Limited Lifetime
Weight: 1.0 lbs.
Grab Bars: Length 19.75″
|Settings||Rotating Suction-Cup Grab Bar remove||Clamp-On tub Rail remove||White Powder-Coated Grab Bar remove||PreserveTech™ 360° Swivel Bath Chair remove||Plastic Tub Rail remove||Deluxe Bariatric Shower Chair with Cross-Frame Brace remove|
|Name||Rotating Suction-Cup Grab Bar remove||Clamp-On tub Rail remove||White Powder-Coated Grab Bar remove||PreserveTech™ 360° Swivel Bath Chair remove||Plastic Tub Rail remove||Deluxe Bariatric Shower Chair with Cross-Frame Brace remove|
|Availability||In stock||In stock||In stock||In stock||In stock||In stock|
|Add to cart|
|Description||Size - 19.75"||Non-Adjustable Height, Parallel to the Tub||Size - 16"||Without Back, Knock Down|