Slide effortlessly over the wall of your bathtub with the new PreserveTech™ Transfer Bench. The adjustable transfer bench is constructed with a lightweight and durable rust-resistant aluminum frame and includes eight (8) leg adjustments to accommodate different bath tub heights.
- Both lightweight and durable the rust-resistant aluminum frame supports up to 400 lbs.
- Each leg includes a non-skid, non-slip tip offering security on wet surfaces.
- A removable push-button armrest supports transferring in and out of the bathtub.
- Simply and quickly adjust the height with the help of a push pin to achieve the ideal seated position. Seat height adjustments on this model range from 17.5″ to 22.5″.
- Drainage holes help to prevent water from pooling, making the bench more comfortable, less slippery and ensuring transfer from bathing to exiting the tub is more secure.
- Push button, snap together design requires no tools and assembles in just minutes.
- Feel good knowing that plastics parts of this product are made using recycled materials.
- Drive PreserveTech™ products are manufactured with an antimicrobial* agent that helps to minimize the growth of stain and odor-causing bacteria and mold on treated surfaces.
- *Antimicrobial properties are built in to protect the products. These products do not protect users or others against bacteria, viruses, germs or other disease organisms.
Material: Seat & Backrest: HDPE | Frame: Aluminum
Seat To Floor Height: 17.5″ – 22.5″
Warranty: Limited Lifetime
Weight Capacity: 400 lbs
|Settings||PreserveTech™ Transfer Bench remove||AquaSense Steel Bath Safety Rail remove||Swivel Seat Shower Stool remove||Chrome Knurled Grab Bar remove||Clamp-On tub Rail remove||AquaSense Economy Raised Toilet Seat remove|
|Availability||In stock||In stock||In stock||In stock||In stock||In stock|
|Add to cart|
|Description||Size - 12"||Non-Adjustable Height, Parallel to the Tub|
FeaturesSlide effortlessly over the wall of your bathtub with the new PreserveTech™ Transfer Bench. The adjustable transfer bench is constructed with a lightweight and durable rust-resistant aluminum frame and includes eight (8) leg adjustments to accommodate different bath tub heights.
FeaturesThe AquaSense® Multi-adjust bath safety rail allows for both parallel and perpendicular orientation to the bathtub wall, and features four (4) different height settings. It provides a feeling of security, stability and comfort when entering or exiting the bathtub.
FeaturesRaised toilet seats, by AquaSense®, are specifically designed to allow the user to safely and confidently use the restroom without assistance or pain. This economy raised toilet seat is lightweight, completely portable, and universally sized to fit most commode bowls.