- Comfortable cushioned seat and backrest
- Tool-free assembly of back, legs and arm (Figure A - C)
- New pinch-free cover allows for push pins to be depressed without pinching fingers
- A-frame construction provides stability
- Height adjusts in ½" increments with unique "Dual Column" extension legs
- Compact and customizable, the PreserveTech™ Swivel Bath Chair provides a safe transfer in and out of the tub for those with limited mobility or other disabilities. Featuring a 360° swivel and locking at every 90°, the chair pivots for increased comfort and reduces friction wounds. The seat can be adjusted from 15” to 22”, and the padded armrests can be raised out of the way or lowered and locked into place.
- Compact bath chair designed to aid in preventing friction and shearing injuries featuring 360 degree swivel action and locking at every 90 degrees . Eliminate the need for dangerous tub transfers caused by stepping over and in or out of the tub.
- Both lightweight and durable the rust-resistant aluminum frame supports up to 350lbs.
- Each leg includes a non-skid, non-slip tip offering security on wet surfaces.
- Padded armrests provide superior support and create a comfortable, non-slip surface for a safe and secure grip when sitting or standing.
- Pivoting armrests can be raised out of the way.
- Simply and quickly adjust the height with the help of a push pin to achieve the ideal seated position. Seat height adjustments on this model range from 15" to 22".
- Drainage holes help to prevent water from pooling, making the bench more comfortable, less slippery and ensuring transfer from bathing to exiting the tub is more secure.
- Push button, snap together design requires no tools and assembles in just minutes.
- Antimicrobial* treated seat, backrest and non-slip tips, helps to minimize the growth of bacterial odors, mold, and fungi on treated surfaces.
- *Antimicrobial properties are built-in to protect the products. These products do not protect users or others against bacteria, viruses, germs or other disease organisms.
- Durable, white powder-coated steel construction
- 14.5" - 17" height adjustment (for RTL12036-ADJ only)
- Width adjusts from 3" - 7"
- Stainless steel locking mechanism and non-wearing rubber pads provide scratch-proof security
- Fits most tubs (not for use with fiberglass tubs)
- Tool-free installation
When standing up in the bathtub or the shower becomes difficult, a shower stool can offer security and comfort, in the shower as well as in the bath.
This Shower stool, by AquaSense®, is ideal for shower enclosures and narrow bathtubs, this height adjustable shower stool is made from lightweight aluminum tubing and blow-molded plastic. It features a textured surface and 4 slip resistant rubber safety tips.
- Both lightweight and durable the rust-resistant aluminum frame supports up to 250 lbs
- Each leg includes a non-skid, non-slip tip offering security on wet surfaces
- A removable push-button armrest supports transferring in and out of the bathtub
- Simply and quickly adjust the height with the help of a push pin to achieve the ideal seated position. Seat height adjustments on this model range from 18" to 22"
- Drainage holes help to prevent water from pooling, making the bench more comfortable, less slippery and ensuring transfer from bathing to exiting the tub is more secure
- Push button, snap together design requires no tools and assembles in just minutes
- Feel good knowing that plastics parts of this product are made using recycled materials
- Provides additional stability when entering and exiting the tub or shower.
- Easy to install or remove with locking latches that secure the grab bar into place.
- Color indicators ensure safe and secure installation. Green display means the grab bar is secure and ready for use, red will be displayed if the seal is not airtight.
- Featuring a rubber non-slip grip and molded handle finger grips on the underside for additional safety and security.
- CAUTION: Grab Bar is to be used as a balance assist only. It is not intended to support body weight, and body weight should not be applied to grab bar. (If a device is required to bear any body weight, or is used for leverage, it is recommended that a traditional, permanently mounted grab bar be installed.) Before each and every use, make sure grab bar is securely attached. If it can be moved or feels at all loose, flip up the latches and reattach in accordance with these instructions. Ensure that reattachment is secure before use.
The AquaSense® Multi-adjust bath safety rail allows for both parallel and perpendicular orientation to the bathtub wall, and features four (4) different height settings. It provides a feeling of security, stability and comfort when entering or exiting the bathtub.
- Simply and quickly adjust the height with the help of a push pin to achieve the ideal position.
- Rust-resistant steel construction offers solid support up to 300 lbs.
- Non-marring rubber pads on all contact points for a solid yet bathtub-friendly grip.
- Fits bathtub walls between 3" and 7" wide
- Installs securely without the use of tools.