- A necessity for home health nurses, this kit provides supplies that can be neatly stored in a car's trunk or back seat
- Suitable tool for a PHD model and for emergent needs
- Kit includes: 2000 mL drain bag; 500 mL leg bag comfort straps; conforming, foam and roll bandages; wound spray; foley catheters (2 sizes); wood cotton tip swabs; five different types of wound dressings; suture removal tray; piston irrigation syringe; hand sanitizer; gauze; skin staple remover; packing strips; various tapes; c-fold paper towels; Foley catheter insertion tray; and Sureprep skin wipes
- A lightweight, strong and durable casting tape that combines the benefits of a fiberglass casting tape with the handling ease of plaster
- Water-activated resin lets you control working time according to application needs
- High and early strength allows for weight bearing in 20 minutes and provides a durable cast with less chance of breakdown and the need for costly repairs or replacements
- Lightweight for easy mobility
- Stretches to conform well to contours for a more comfortable, better fitting cast
- Multilayer reduced-compression bandage system is best for an ankle circumference of greater than 7.25" (18 cm)
- First layer: sterile wound contact layer helps protect the wound site and wick away exudate into the absorbent padding
- Second layer: absorbent padding bandage helps absorb exudate and protect bony prominences
- Third layer: light conformable bandage helps absorb exudate and helps prepare and sculpt the leg for the application of the pressure layers
- Fourth layer: cohesive compression bandage helps maintain continuous compression and keeps the system in place for up to a full week
- Superior "Ouchless" Telfa dressing won't disrupt healing tissue by sticking to wound
- Each sterile dressing is individually wrapped in peel-open envelope
- Ideal as primary dressing for lightly draining wounds
- Bonded on both sides with perforated nonadherent film; can be cut to fit any shape without separating
- Easy to use; an ideal take-home dressing
- Gel with ionic silver technology for sustained antimicrobial protection
- Advanced fluid handling capable of donating or absorbing moisture
- Nonstaining and gentle to healthy tissue
- Viscous formulation remains in place in the wound up to three days
- Puracol Plus AG+ collagen wound dressings with silver help jump-start stalled or chronic wounds1,2,3 when antimicrobial properties of silver are desired and help promote natural healing
- High-quality 100% collagen powder maintains a high degree of nativity 4,5
- High gel integrity6 helps the dressings stay in good contact with the wound bed over time
- Indications: pressure, venous, diabetic ulcers, partial and full-thickness wounds, ulcers caused by mixed vascular etiologies, first- and second-degree burns, donor sites and other surface wounds, abrasions, traumatic wounds healing by secondary intention, and dehisced surgical wounds
- Contraindications: active vasculitis or patients with known sensitivity to collagen or silver; product not indicated for third-degree burns
- Driver V, French M, Cain J, Hagen H, Hijazin M, Patel M. The Use of Native Collagen Dressings on Chronic Lower Extremity Wounds: Case Studies. Presented at SAWC. Tampa, FL. 2007.
- A Clinical Safety and Efficacy Evaluation on Seriously Chronic Wounds with a Native Collagen Dressing, data on file.
- Rogers LC, Armstrong DG. The promise of stem cells. Podiatry Management. June/July 2007:65-70.
- Data on file.
- Picrosirius Assay to Determine Relative Nativity of Two Collagenous Dressings, internal report.
- Comparative Physical Properties of Two Collagenous Dressings, Promogran and Puracol Plus, data on file.