- Double-sided adhesive tape provides proper securement
- Non-invasive solution for urinary incontinence
- Made of latex
- Polyester/cotton weave provides excellent elasticity, recoverability and breathability
- Color-coded by size for quick identification
- Features self-closure that keeps bandage wrapped and secure without the need for clips
- A lightweight, strong and durable casting tape that combines the benefits of a fiberglass casting tape with the handling ease of plaster
- Water-activated resin lets you control working time according to application needs
- High and early strength allows for weight bearing in 20 minutes and provides a durable cast with less chance of breakdown and the need for costly repairs or replacements
- Lightweight for easy mobility
- Stretches to conform well to contours for a more comfortable, better fitting cast
- Puracol Plus AG+ collagen wound dressings with silver help jump-start stalled or chronic wounds1,2,3 when antimicrobial properties of silver are desired and help promote natural healing
- High-quality 100% collagen powder maintains a high degree of nativity 4,5
- High gel integrity6 helps the dressings stay in good contact with the wound bed over time
- Indications: pressure, venous, diabetic ulcers, partial and full-thickness wounds, ulcers caused by mixed vascular etiologies, first- and second-degree burns, donor sites and other surface wounds, abrasions, traumatic wounds healing by secondary intention, and dehisced surgical wounds
- Contraindications: active vasculitis or patients with known sensitivity to collagen or silver; product not indicated for third-degree burns
- Driver V, French M, Cain J, Hagen H, Hijazin M, Patel M. The Use of Native Collagen Dressings on Chronic Lower Extremity Wounds: Case Studies. Presented at SAWC. Tampa, FL. 2007.
- A Clinical Safety and Efficacy Evaluation on Seriously Chronic Wounds with a Native Collagen Dressing, data on file.
- Rogers LC, Armstrong DG. The promise of stem cells. Podiatry Management. June/July 2007:65-70.
- Data on file.
- Picrosirius Assay to Determine Relative Nativity of Two Collagenous Dressings, internal report.
- Comparative Physical Properties of Two Collagenous Dressings, Promogran and Puracol Plus, data on file.
- Gel with ionic silver technology for sustained antimicrobial protection
- Advanced fluid handling capable of donating or absorbing moisture
- Nonstaining and gentle to healthy tissue
- Viscous formulation remains in place in the wound up to three days
- Kerlix Bandage Rolls are made of prewashed, fluff dried 100% woven gauze with unique crinkle-weave pattern for loft and bulk.
- Kerlix Bandage Rolls provide fast-wicking action, superior aeration, and excellent absorbency.
- Finished edges on the product reduce loose ends and lint.
- This product is available in 6 and 8 ply.