- Auto-latching lockup mechanism permits frame separation with only one hand
- Auto-connecting front to rear cable
- Includes two sets of easily changeable colored panels in two exciting colors – red and blue
- Front frame-mounted seat post offers maximum stability
- All new frame design easily disassembles into 5 super lightweight pieces for convenient transport and storage
- Modular design for serviceability
* Pride FDA Class II Medical Devices are designed to aid individuals with mobility impairments. *
Red & Blue
Model: Go-Go Elite Traveller 3-Wheel
Model Number: SC40E
Front Tires: 2″ x 8″ Solid
Rear Tires: 2.5″ x 8″ Solid
Maximum Speed*: Up to 4 mph
Ground Clearance: 1.38” at motor, 0.75 at anti-tip, 2.25 at mid-frame
Turning Radius**: 33″
Overall Length**: 37″
Overall Width of Base**: 19.5″
Seat-to-Ground Height Range: 18.25″-20.25″
Seat Type: Compact, Foldable (17″x17″)
Weight with 12 AH Batteries**: 95 lbs.
Weight with 18 AH Batteries**: 105 lbs.
Seat-to-Deck Height Range: 15.75″-17.25″
Battery Weight: 9 lbs. each
(Battery pack is 18 lbs. with 12AH batteries)
14 lbs. each
(18 AH battery pack weighs 29.5 lbs.)
Battery Requirements: (2)12AH or (2)18AH
Maximum Range Per Charge*: Up to 7.25 miles (12AH), up to 10.5 miles (18AH)
Battery Charger: Off-board, 2A
Maximum Weight Capacity: 300 lbs.
Standard Body Colors: Red and blue interchangeable shroud panels
Weight of Heaviest Piece**: 29.5 lbs. (Rear Section)
Medicare Code Coverage: K0800 – Group 1 Standard
Warranty: Lifetime limited on frame;
2-Year limited on Electronics;
2-Year limited on Drivetrain
The information contained herein is correct at the time of publication; we reserve the right to alter specifications without prior notice.
*Speed & range vary with user weight, terrain type, battery charge, battery condition and tire pressure.
**Due to manufacturing tolerances and continued product improvement, this specification is subject to a variance of +/- 3%