- This water-resistant and transparent film helps to seal out germs for optimal wound healing
- Provides instant protection for cuts and scrapes
- Portable and easy to apply
- This product is constructed of 100% pure cotton fibers to provide a soft environment under a hard cast
- Wytex is a low linting product with more loft to provide a better feel for the patient
- Puracol Plus AG+ collagen wound dressings with silver help jump-start stalled or chronic wounds1,2,3 when antimicrobial properties of silver are desired and help promote natural healing
- High-quality 100% collagen powder maintains a high degree of nativity 4,5
- High gel integrity6 helps the dressings stay in good contact with the wound bed over time
- Indications: pressure, venous, diabetic ulcers, partial and full-thickness wounds, ulcers caused by mixed vascular etiologies, first- and second-degree burns, donor sites and other surface wounds, abrasions, traumatic wounds healing by secondary intention, and dehisced surgical wounds
- Contraindications: active vasculitis or patients with known sensitivity to collagen or silver; product not indicated for third-degree burns
- Driver V, French M, Cain J, Hagen H, Hijazin M, Patel M. The Use of Native Collagen Dressings on Chronic Lower Extremity Wounds: Case Studies. Presented at SAWC. Tampa, FL. 2007.
- A Clinical Safety and Efficacy Evaluation on Seriously Chronic Wounds with a Native Collagen Dressing, data on file.
- Rogers LC, Armstrong DG. The promise of stem cells. Podiatry Management. June/July 2007:65-70.
- Data on file.
- Picrosirius Assay to Determine Relative Nativity of Two Collagenous Dressings, internal report.
- Comparative Physical Properties of Two Collagenous Dressings, Promogran and Puracol Plus, data on file.
- Sterile pad with extra absorbency and wicking to handle heavily draining wounds
- Soft, nonwoven outer layer quickly wicks fluid to a cellulose center, helping to keep the wound dry
- Highly absorbent cellulose quickly absorbs and disperses fluids to prevent pooling
- Hydrophobic back helps prevent strike-through
- Sealed edges prevent linting
- Polyester/cotton weave provides excellent elasticity, recoverability and breathability
- Color-coded by size for quick identification
- Features self-closure that keeps bandage wrapped and secure without the need for clips
- Powder formula delivers controlled-release antimicrobial silver ions to fight antibiotic-resistant bacteria in deep, hard-to-treat wounds of any size or shape
- Extended wear time of up to five days makes it ideal for individuals who experience pain during dressing changes