This AquaSense® Steel Bath Safety Rail provides safety and comfort while getting in and out of the bathtub. Designed to fit a wide variety of tubs, it offers two gripping surfaces. The Bath Safety Rail installs easily and securely without the use of tools and is manufactured from rust-resistant steel. It features an easy to clean, white vinyl coated surface, and non-marring rubber pads on all contact points.
- Two independent gripping surfaces allow this safety rail to adapt to a wide variety of tubs.
- Rust-resistant steel construction offers solid support up to 300 lbs.
- Non-marring rubber pads on all contact points for a solid yet bathtub-friendly grip.
- Fits bathtub walls between 3" and 7" wide.
- Installs securely without the use of tools.
- Provides additional stability when entering and exiting the tub or shower.
- Easy to install or remove with locking latches that secure the grab bar into place.
- Color indicators ensure safe and secure installation. Green display means the grab bar is secure and ready for use, red will be displayed if the seal is not airtight.
- Featuring a rubber non-slip grip and molded handle finger grips on the underside for additional safety and security.
- CAUTION: Grab Bar is to be used as a balance assist only. It is not intended to support body weight, and body weight should not be applied to grab bar. (If a device is required to bear any body weight, or is used for leverage, it is recommended that a traditional, permanently mounted grab bar be installed.) Before each and every use, make sure grab bar is securely attached. If it can be moved or feels at all loose, flip up the latches and reattach in accordance with these instructions. Ensure that reattachment is secure before use.
- Designed for individuals who have difficulty sitting down or getting up from the toilet
- Allows individual to use existing toilet seat and lid
- Tool-free arms are 19.75" apart and can be removed or added as needed
- Arm sleeves and receivers are made of metal
- Heavy-duty molded plastic construction
- Lightweight and portable
- Easily attaches to toilet bowl
- No tools required for installation
- Easy to clean
- Two models accommodate standard and elongated toilets
- Made using recycled materials
Introducing the PreserveTech™ Universal Raised Toilet Seat, our first ever truly universal raised toilet seat accommodates three different seat heights (2", 4" and 6") by maneuvering just two components. This seat can fit on most standard and elongated toilets and features two hygienic cutaways for easy cleaning. The pivoting armrests can be raised or removed, depending on user needs and bathroom space and also includes a lid with a recessed grip for effortless opening.
- Accommodates three different seat heights (2", 4" and 6") by maneuvering just two components.
Pivoting armrests can be raised out of the way or removed depending on your needs or bathroom environment.
- Fits comfortably on most standard and elongated toilets.
- Includes a lid with recessed grip for better hygiene and aesthetic and effortless opening.
- Contoured to provide a safe and comfortable elevation.
- Made from PP that is both lightweight and durable to support up to 300 lbs.
- Drive PreserveTech™ products are manufactured with an antimicrobial* agent that helps to minimize the growth of stain and odor-causing bacteria and mold on treated surfaces.
- *Antimicrobial properties are built in to protect the products. These products do not protect users or others against bacteria, viruses, germs or other disease organisms.
- Tool-free assembly of seat and legs (Figure A)
- Drainage holes in bench reduce slipping
- Aluminum fame is lightweight, durable and corrosion proof
- Legs are height adjustable in 1" increments, and angled with suction-style tips to provide additional stability
- Made using recycled materials
- Compact and customizable, the PreserveTech™ Swivel Bath Chair provides a safe transfer in and out of the tub for those with limited mobility or other disabilities. Featuring a 360° swivel and locking at every 90°, the chair pivots for increased comfort and reduces friction wounds. The seat can be adjusted from 15” to 22”, and the padded armrests can be raised out of the way or lowered and locked into place.
- Compact bath chair designed to aid in preventing friction and shearing injuries featuring 360 degree swivel action and locking at every 90 degrees . Eliminate the need for dangerous tub transfers caused by stepping over and in or out of the tub.
- Both lightweight and durable the rust-resistant aluminum frame supports up to 350lbs.
- Each leg includes a non-skid, non-slip tip offering security on wet surfaces.
- Padded armrests provide superior support and create a comfortable, non-slip surface for a safe and secure grip when sitting or standing.
- Pivoting armrests can be raised out of the way.
- Simply and quickly adjust the height with the help of a push pin to achieve the ideal seated position. Seat height adjustments on this model range from 15" to 22".
- Drainage holes help to prevent water from pooling, making the bench more comfortable, less slippery and ensuring transfer from bathing to exiting the tub is more secure.
- Push button, snap together design requires no tools and assembles in just minutes.
- Antimicrobial* treated seat, backrest and non-slip tips, helps to minimize the growth of bacterial odors, mold, and fungi on treated surfaces.
- *Antimicrobial properties are built-in to protect the products. These products do not protect users or others against bacteria, viruses, germs or other disease organisms.